Glenn Grothman for Congress Nomination Papers Instructions
Our campaign won’t be successful without your help. The first step to getting Glenn re-elected starts with getting him on the ballot by obtaining enough signatures on nomination papers. We need your assistance to gather the required signatures.
Under normal circumstances, we would encourage you to circulate the papers at large, widely attended community events—such as parades, church festivals and other gatherings. However, as we are all aware, these are tumultuous times as we practice social distancing to protect each other. That being the case, we are requesting that you and any other eligible voters in your household sign and return the form—it is not necessary to obtain ten signatures unless you are able to do so safely.
Please carefully read to the important instructions and reminders below prior to filling out the form. For any questions or concerns, please contact our Campaign Manager, Alec Hanna at Alec@glenngrothman.com or call us at (920) 322-7024.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR CIRCULATORS
- A circulator must be eligible to vote in the State of Wisconsin and be 18 years of age or older.
- Circulators and signers may only circulate and sign nomination forms for one candidate in Wisconsin’s 6th Congressional District.
- Circulators must personally collect the signatures on the nomination form. Nomination forms may not be left unattended on counters, posted on bulletin boards, etc.
- The circulators must completely fill out his or her complete address, along with municipality of residence. Mailing address is not sufficient.
- The circulator must certify (sign) and date the nomination form before returning it to the campaign.
- The circulator must not certify the nomination form until he or she is done circulating the nomination form. This means that the date of certification must be on or after the latest date of a signer.
- Circulators are free to save one blank nomination form for copying. If you run out of nomination forms, you can use this blank nomination form to make additional copies as needed.
- DO NOT number the page at the bottom of the nomination form. That will be done once all the nomination forms are collected.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR SIGNERS
- All signers must be eligible to vote in Wisconsin’s 6th Congressional District and be 18 years of age or older.
- The signer’s address of residence must always be listed. Mailing address is not sufficient.
- Signers may only fill out one candidate’s nomination form.
- Signers MUST fill out the name of the municipality of residence in entirety (i.e. write “Fond du Lac” not “FDL” or “Fondy”).
- Signers must check the box that identifies town/city/village of residence.
Original copies of the nomination forms can be returned to:
Glenn Grothman for Congress
P.O. Box 1215
Fond du Lac, WI 54936
PLEASE SEND ALL NOMINATION FORMS BY TUESDAY, MAY 26, 2020.
We recommend sending in forms as soon as you believe you have as many signatures you safely can get on that individual form. You can always circulate additional forms, and return them even if they only have one signature each. More forms are available at www.glenngrothman.com/petitions or can be mailed upon request. The campaign cannot accept nomination forms that are returned via fax or email.